- UNO is a micro controller board based on the ATmega328P.
- Plug in the UNO development board and the driver will be installed automatically, simply connect it to a computer with the supplied USB cable or power it with an AC to DC adapter or battery power to get started.
- UNO R3 new improvement, the printing on the female connector is clearer, more precise, more convenient to use wires.
- Have 14 digital input/output pins six of which can be used as PWM outputs, 6 analogue inputs, a 16 MHZ quartz crystal.
- Suitable for simply use the sensor, a variety of electronic components connected (such as: LED lights, buzzers, buttons, photoresistors, etc).
Set your categories menu in Header builder -> Mobile -> Mobile menu element -> Show/Hide -> Choose menu
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.