A breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R and D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components. Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterwards.
Back to products
- Comes with 840 tie points: 128 groups of 5 connected terminals, 8 bus of 25 connected terminals
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit will accept transistors, diodes, leds, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- Each cable length about 20cm
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- The male ends meant for insertion into standard 0.1 inch (2.54mm) female sockets and the female ends are meant for insertion onto standard 0.1 inch (2.54mm) male headers